Ring in 2019 Refreshed & Rejuvenated
NOVEMBER 12, 2018
Situated in the heart of southwestern Utah’s magnificent red rock country, Red Mountain Resort announces a new lineup of special wellness programming for guests to embrace mindful change as they ring in 2019. The resort, which recently celebrated its 20th anniversary, looks forward to continuing to bring guests a transformative experience of self-discovery and adventure as they enter the new year.
With 2018 winding to an end, guests are invited to swap any negativity from 2018 with wellness and balance and begin 2019 feeling refreshed and rejuvenated. The resort’s Shamanic Energy Medicine Sessions (available year-round) offer the ultimate spiritual housekeeping for those looking to shift longstanding habits or shed old layers to connect to greater joy. In honor of the new year, the resort’s Shamanic workshops, beginning at $150 per session, will be discounted at 20% off during the holiday week (December 30, 2018 – January 5, 2019).
In addition to the resort’s Shamanic Energy Medicine Sessions, guests can enjoy a myriad of spiritual programming through the resort’s retreat offerings. See below for a sampling of Red Mountain Resort’s retreat packages and programming to celebrate the new year.
Red Mountain Essential Retreat: (package available year-round; special programming available December 30, 2018 – January 1, 2019)
One of the resort’s most popular packages, the Red Mountain Essential Retreat provides guests with access to all resort amenities, such as the daily fitness calendar, guided morning hikes and three healthy, gourmet meals a day, all at an affordable rate.
Starting at only $305 per person, per night, below are a few spiritual offerings included in the Essential Retreat package, perfect for spiritual renewal.
- Spiral Walk: Guests can experience the ancient form of walking meditation to create space to unwind and release what has come to completion so that they may walk forward with confidence into 2019. This special new year’s program will be offered on December 30 at 2:30pm.
- New Year’s Eve Celebration Dinner: This celebratory New Year’s Eve dinner will feature shamanic practitioner Brittney Marie who will offer mini sessions throughout the evening, giving guests oracle card readings to help discover what’s in store for 2019. Each 10-minute reading will reveal three cards that determine the overall theme for the year, the qualities that can be cultivated for support and an individual message for every guest. The New Year’s Eve Celebration Dinner will take place in the resort’s Canyon Breeze Restaurant from 5:30 – 8:30 pm, with Marie offering readings at the entrance of the Edible Garden at Canyon Breeze.
- Release & Gather Ceremony: Following the dinner celebration, guests are invited to gather at the Paradise Point Fire Pit to ring in the new year. Led by Brittney Marie, guests will participate in a symbolic fire ceremony of giving the past year to the flames as they bring in the best of 2019. The resort will then host a festive countdown in its newly unveiled Guest Services Pavilion, where the New York Ball Drop will be toasted with Champagne at 10:00 pm (MST), giving guests ample time to sleep so they can greet the new year with an early morning hike. The fire ceremony will begin at 9:30 pm on December 31.
- Inner Alchemy Workshop: Guests looking to gain insight, clarity and a fresh outlook on life will enjoy this spiritual program. The practice of alchemy allows individuals to take what is present and the basic elements of life and transform them into a higher expression. Led by Brittney Marie, the Inner Alchemy Workshop is a wonderful way to understand a new perspective for 2019. This 45-minute workshop will be offered on January 1 at 1:30pm.
Sacred Sisterhood Retreat; (available January 3 – 7, 2019)
Another popular offering for the new year is the Sacred Sisterhood Retreat: a one-of-a-kind spiritual package designed to aid guests in unearthing their life's purpose. Led by earthing guide Betina Lindsey, guests will explore their current cycle of life to identify key aspects and then learn how to take action to achieve complete happiness. The goal is for guests to return home with a clearer vision of who they are, what they love and how best to serve themselves throughout 2019 with daily acts of self-care.
Offered January 3-7, the four-night Sacred Sisterhood Retreat starts at $1,980 per person and features all the inclusive perks of the Essential Retreat, in addition to the following:
- Earth Bundling: Guests are given the materials to create an earth bundle of six guide stones for ‘earthing’ and aligning to one’s life purpose.
- Meditation: Throughout the retreat, guests will explore mindful journaling, poetry, nature, spiral-walking and medicine wheel walks.
- Self-Care Gifts of the Earth: Guests will enjoy Betina Lindsey’s interpretation and teachings of the earth’s self-care, including flower essences, essential oils, healing stones and creating sacred space and earth altars.
- Earth Drumming, Fire and Water Ceremonies: Each symbolic ceremony is designed to open one’s intuition and connection to the earth as they embrace the new year.
- Spirit Keepers: Guests will take a journey to meet the spirit keepers of the land, and in doing so, will discover one’s spirit animal guides.
- Take-Home Gift: Not only will each guest leave with a renewed sense of purpose, but they will also receive a 14" sacred drum and journal to continue their spiritual journey throughout 2019.
About Red Mountain Resort
Nestled in Southwestern Utah’s red rock bluffs, Red Mountain Resort is a one-of-a-kind active destination retreat, inspiring guests to pursue health, wellness, balance and joy. With one of the country’s most breathtaking natural settings as its backdrop, the resort features a comprehensive selection of fitness classes and programs, outdoor and hiking adventures, nutritious cuisine and personal discovery seminars. The award-winning Sagestone Spa & Salon provides an array of unique spa services. Red Mountain Resort is conveniently located 30 minutes from St. George Municipal Airport and two hours from Las Vegas McCarran International Airport, allowing visitors an easy commute. For reservations and information, call toll-free at 877.246.HIKE, or visit RedMountainResort.com