Start by setting goals to improve your health both physically and mentally which will create a positive attitude while acknowledging your strengths, talents and greeting your potential! With more than 33 years in the wellness industry, Mary Quinn has worked with businesses, organizations, groups, employees, and individuals to improve health and wellness, self-esteem, life transitions, stress management, effective communication, and healthy relationship building. She has worked with clients on both personal and professional issues with an emphasis on helping them move toward the future rather than just getting over the past.
Monday, June 25th
3:30pm - 4:15pm
Water Warrior Aerobics
- Warrior workout—however, the workout is suitable for all levels since it includes dynamic range of motion [ROM], stretching, balance, muscle conditioning, and relaxation.
8:00pm - 8:45pm
Understanding the Five Components of Physical Fitness
- Physical Fitness: physical fitness is a state of well-being with a low risk of premature health problems and enough energy to participate in as well as perform the activities you enjoy. Functional Fitness: preparing our bodies to do the day to day movements with ease by strengthening major muscles as well as movement to maintain mobility.
Tuesday, June 26th
12:00pm - 12:45pm
Lunch with Fitness Instructor Mary Quinn
- Join Mary Quinn for lunch at the community table and learn about her upcoming classes.
2:30pm - 3:15pm
Tone in the "Splash Zone"
- Take part in a heart-pumping cardio workout while also using the water's resistance to sculpt and tone your body.
8:00pm - 8:45pm
The Art of Effective Communication
- In this informational age, we have to send, receive and process a large number of messages every day. While effective communication is a learned skill, it is more effective when it's mindful rather than routine. It is much more than exchanging information as communication is also about understanding the emotion behind it. Quinnspiration will discuss the skills necessary which can give you the capacity to recognize the positive impact of concepts like "Mindfulness" and "Appreciation." By learning these effective communication skills, you can better your relationships with your coworkers, family and friends.