Red Mountain Safety & Well-Being Plan
We are thrilled to welcome you back to the beauty and serenity of Red Mountain Resort on September 3rd, 2020. While you were away, our team has been working to prepare the resort for your arrival, and we will be ready to offer a healthy, pristine and comfortable experience. We are vigilant in our dedication to the wellness of our guests, team members and community, and will observe the guidelines of state and local health authorities, what have been developed to guide us to responsibly serve you, as we continue to work together to slow the spread of COVID-19.
The resort has been thoroughly cleaned and sanitized prior to re-opening. You will continue see our team members visibly cleaning throughout your visit. Please understand that our activities and services have been modified but the core adventure and fitness experiences do remain. Extra items in our public spaces, spa and guests rooms that cannot be sanitized to our standards, such as decorative pillows and throw blankets, have been removed.
Hand sanitizing stations are readily available throughout Red Mountain Resort for guests and team members.
In indoor areas where appropriate social distancing cannot be easily managed, we will ask that our guests wear masks. Team members will be wearing masks and gloves as well, when required for their duties by Utah state and local health authorities.
When you arrive:
- We will verify your email address and preferred method of payment so that we can email your departure billing, so that there is no need to visit the Guest Services as you depart.
- We will verify your cell phone number, so that you can enjoy the convenience of IVY, our mobile texting concierge.
- We will email you a link to the activity schedule, eliminating the need to carry a printed copy. Should you prefer a printed copy, we are happy to supply this to you.
- Please wear a mask and observe social distancing markers as you arrive at our Welcome Pavilion.
- All Transportation Vehicles will be sanitized between guests.
- Our pools are open, and we ask that you observe social distancing practices between parties.
- Our team will sanitize the pool area and frequent contact surfaces daily.
- Your guest room has been generously stocked for your stay.
- Housekeeping Service is available by request only, between the hours of 8am – 2pm. Please call Guest Services to arrange this at X 3003, or by texting IVY. Our Housekeeper will not be able to service an occupied room.
Sagestone Spa & Salon
- Please observe social distancing and wear a face mask when checking into the Sagestone. Walk in appointments cannot be accommodated, so please call in advance.
- Guests and service providers must wear a face mask when in Sagestone Spa & Salon. Services will not be offered to clients refusing to wear masks.
- Please be assured that our service providers undergo a symptom check each day as required by our State.
- The changing area, steam room and shower amenities will not be available due to social distancing and sanitation constraints. We recommend that our resort guests shower and arrive in their guest room robe. Day guests may change in the treatment room.
- We will be unable to offer Body Treatments until further notice.
- When being transported to an activity in a van– we ask that you wear a face mask.
- Our guides will ask you to obey (and enjoy) social distancing rules while out on the trail.
- All outdoor equipment and transport vans will be sanitized between guests.
- Guests must sign up for hikes in advance. Walk ups will not be accommodated.
Fitness & Wellness
- Please rest assured that our service providers undergo a symptom check each day.
- Fitness class sizes may be limited to allow for social distancing.
- Face coverings must be worn during private wellness sessions, and when social distancing measures cannot be reasonably accommodated.
- Antibacterial wipes are provided so that you can also clean equipment, mats and other items that you use.
Canyon Breeze Restaurant
- Our hours of seated dining have been modified and seating may be limited to provide for social distance.
- Instead of buffets, we are offering “Grab and Go” options for breakfast & lunch if you are ready to hit the trail.
- A limited sit down menu is available for breakfast & lunch. All printed menus are single-use and will be discarded after each use.
- Our servers will be wearing face coverings, and our tables have been moved to allow for social distancing according to local mandates
- A room service menu is available, and our delivery person will deliver to your open door wearing a face mask.