Red Mountain Safety & Well-Being Plan
We are vigilant in our dedication to the wellness of our guests, team members and community, and will continue to observe the guidelines of the CDC and the Lodging Industry that have been developed to guide us to responsibly serve you, as we continue to work together to slow the spread of COVID-19.
We require that all individuals, regardless of vaccination status, wear a mask while being transported in our vans, in Sagestone Spa & Salon and in Private Wellness Sessions, where extended time is spent in close contact.
We are abiding by the CDC's recommendation for the safety of our Housekeeping Team, and guestrooms will not be entered or cleaned daily. Trash Pick up, amenity and towel delivery can be arranged upon request.
We strongly encourage you to reserve activities in advance or your arrival, as appointment times are limited.
Hand sanitizing stations are readily available throughout Red Mountain Resort for guests and team members. We have advised and encourage our team members to monitor for symptoms and stay home when ill.
For specific details on measures taken throughout Red Mountain Resort, please continue to read below.
When you arrive:
- We ask that non-vaccinated individuals wear a face mask when you are in our vans.
- We will verify your email address and preferred method of payment so that we can email your departure billing, so that there is no need to visit the Guest Services as you depart.
- We will verify your cell phone number, so that you can enjoy the convenience of IVY, our mobile texting concierge.
- You will receive a text with a link or you can scan a QR code for the activity schedule eliminating the need to carry a printed copy. You should also download our App.
- Our outdoor pools are open, and we ask that you observe social distancing practices between parties
- Housekeeping Service is not available during your stay. Your room has been generously stocked. Trash pick-up, amenity & towel deliveries are available upon request until 2pm daily.
Sagestone Spa & Salon
- We do not require our team members to be vaccinated.
- We ask that all individuals regardless of vaccination status wear a face mask when in Sagestone Spa & Salon.
- Please respect our team members privacy and do not inquire about their vaccination status.
- Appointments do fill up quickly so please make them in advance of your stay.
- We recommend that all individuals regardless of vaccination status wear a face mask while being transported in our van.
- Guests must sign up for hikes in advance. Walk ups will not be accommodated.
Fitness & Wellness
- Guests will be required to wear a mask regardless of vaccination status in private wellness appointments.
- Fitness class sizes may be limited to allow for social distancing.
- Antibacterial wipes are provided so that you can also clean equipment, mats and other items that you use.
Canyon Breeze Restaurant
- We ask that non-vaccinated individuals wear a face mask when entering the building and waiting to be served.
- Allow extra time for dining before activities. A breakfast & lunch buffets may be offered during periods of high occupancy.
- Specials are offered for dinner as the menus do not change daily. All printed menus are single-use and will be discarded after each use. All tables are sanitized between guests.
- A room service menu is available for dinner.