Red Mountain Safety & Well-Being Plan
We know that you are excited to travel again. Please know that we remain vigilant in our dedication to the wellness of our guests, team members and community, and will continue to monitor the guidelines of the CDC, our local and state health departments and the Lodging Industry to guide us as we continue to work together to remain healthy.
We recommend that individuals who would experience severe illness should they contract COVID-19, wear a mask while indoors.
We strongly recommend that you reserve activities in advance of your arrival, as appointments in our spa, wellness and outdoor recreation activities are limited and fill up quickly. Daily Guided hikes must be reserved before 5pm, the day before the hike.
Hand sanitizing stations are readily available throughout Red Mountain Resort for guests and team members. We have advised and encourage our team members to monitor for symptoms and stay home when ill.
For specific details on measures taken throughout Red Mountain Resort, please continue to read below.
When you arrive:
- We will verify your email address and preferred method of payment so that we can email your departure billing, so that there is no need to visit the Guest Services as you depart.
- We will verify your cell phone number, so that you can enjoy the convenience of IVY, our mobile texting concierge.
- You will receive a text with a link or you can scan a QR code for the activity schedule eliminating the need to carry a printed copy. You should also download our App.
- A light housekeeping service is scheduled mid-stay for guests staying 5 nights or longer. Your room will be generously stocked. Trash pick-up, amenity & towel deliveries are available upon request until 2pm daily. If housekeeping service is requested, we can schedule for the following day, based on staff availability.
Sagestone Spa & Salon
- We do not require our team members to be vaccinated.
- Please respect our team members privacy and do not inquire about their vaccination status.
- Appointments do fill up quickly so please make them in advance of your stay.
- Guests must sign up for hikes in advance. Walk ups are not guaranteed to be accommodated.
Fitness & Wellness
- Antibacterial wipes are provided so that you can also clean equipment, mats and other items that you use.
Canyon Breeze Restaurant
- Allow extra time for dining before activities. A breakfast & lunch buffet may be offered during periods of high occupancy.
- All printed menus are single-use and will be discarded after each use. All tables are sanitized between guests.
- A room service menu is available for dinner. Carry out is also available.