Red Mountain Safety & Well-Being Plan
We are vigilant in our dedication to the wellness of our guests, team members and community, and will continue to observe the guidelines of our state and local health authorities, that have been developed to guide us to responsibly serve you, as we continue to work together to slow the spread of COVID-19.
You will see our team members smile behind their face masks, and visibly cleaning throughout your visit. We are abiding by Utah's face mask mandate and will ask that you wear a face mask when indoors and when social distancing cannot be easily managed. Please familiarize yourself with our activity schedule and understand that our activities and services have been modified, while many adventure and fitness experiences do remain. Our Breakfast and Lunch buffets have been discontinued, and replaced with delicious entrees, served to your table, so please allow extra time for dining. We strongly encourage you to reserve activities in advance or your arrival, as appointment times are limited.
Hand sanitizing stations are readily available throughout Red Mountain Resort for guests and team members. We have advised and encourage our team members to monitor for symptoms and stay home when ill.
For specific details on measures taken throughout Red Mountain Resort, please continue to read below.
When you arrive:
- Please plan to wear a face mask when you are in our vans, Registration Lobby, Conference Spaces, until you are seated at our Canyon Breeze Restaurant, Wellness Center, Sagestone Spa and Outfitters Store. Our team members will also be wearing masks.
- We will verify your email address and preferred method of payment so that we can email your departure billing, so that there is no need to visit the Guest Services as you depart.
- We will verify your cell phone number, so that you can enjoy the convenience of IVY, our mobile texting concierge.
- We will text you a link or you can scan a QR code for the activity schedule eliminating the need to carry a printed copy. Should you prefer a printed copy, we are happy to supply this to you.
- Please wear a mask as you arrive and are inside our Welcome Pavilion.
- All Transportation Vehicles will be sanitized between guests.
- Our pools are open, and we ask that you observe social distancing practices between parties.
- Our team will sanitize the pool area and frequently contacted surfaces daily.
- Your guest room has been generously stocked for your stay as we will not be servicing rooms daily.
- Housekeeping Service is available by request only, between the hours of 8am – 2pm. Please call Guest Services to arrange this at X 3003, or by texting IVY. Our Housekeeper will not be able to service an occupied room.
Sagestone Spa & Salon
- Please observe social distancing and wear a face mask when checking into the Sagestone. Our desk staff will take your temperature and do a verbal symptom check.
- Walk in appointments cannot be accommodated, so please call in advance. Appointments do fill up quickly so please make them in advance of your stay.
- Guests and service providers must wear a face mask when in Sagestone Spa & Salon. Services will not be offered to clients refusing to wear masks.
- Please be assured that our service providers undergo a symptom check each day as required by our State.
- Each treatment area is sanitized between guests. Surfaces in the spa are sanitized every 3 hours.
- Consider a massage in the comfort and privacy of your own Villa Suite. This is limited to 1 and 2 bedroom suite accommodations only. All guests in the suite will be required to wear face masks while the therapist is present.
- The changing area, steam room and shower amenities will not be available due to social distancing and sanitation constraints. We recommend that our resort guests shower and arrive in their guest room robe. Day guests may change in the treatment room. Please leave valuables and large purses in your room, or at home.
- We will be unable to offer Body Treatments until further notice. Massage, Facials and Salon Services are available.
- Our Relaxation Room is available.
- When being transported to an activity in a van– we ask that you wear a face mask.
- Our guides will ask you to obey (and enjoy) social distancing rules while out on the trail.
- All outdoor equipment and transport vans will be sanitized between guests.
- Guests must sign up for hikes in advance. Walk ups will not be accommodated.
Fitness & Wellness
- Please rest assured that our service providers undergo a symptom check each day.
- Fitness class sizes will be limited to 20 guests allow for social distancing.
- Face masks must be worn during private wellness sessions, and when social distancing measures cannot be reasonably accommodated.
- Antibacterial wipes are provided so that you can also clean equipment, mats and other items that you use.
Canyon Breeze Restaurant
- As you enter the restaurant, and wait for a table, we ask that you wear a fabric face mask.
- Our hours of seated dining have been modified and seating may be limited to provide for social distancing.
- Allow extra time for dining before activities, as we no longer have buffet service for breakfast and lunch and are serving each meal tableside.
- Instead of buffets, we are offering “Grab and Go” options for breakfast if you are ready to hit the trail.
- A limited sit down menu is available for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Specials are offered for dinner as the menus do not change daily. All printed menus are single-use and will be discarded after each use. All tables are sanitized between guests.
- Our servers will be wearing face coverings, and our tables have been moved to allow for social distancing according to local mandates
- A room service menu is available, and our delivery person will deliver to your door wearing a face mask.