Spend the Perfect Day at Red Mountain Resort
Plan Your Road Trip From Las Vegas
Make your escape to the breathtaking landscape of Utah’s scenic red rock cliffs at Red Mountain Resort. A quick two hour drive from Las Vegas, planning a relaxing retreat is easier than ever. Enjoy everything from outdoor adventures to fitness workshops and indulgent spa treatments. Curate your perfect Red Mountain Resort itinerary and start planning your road trip from Las Vegas today.
Start your day off bright and early with a hearty and healthy breakfast from Canyon Breeze Restaurant. If you’re heading out before 8am, enjoy our breakfast buffet featuring turkey sausage patties, multigrain pancakes, assorted yogurts, fresh fruit, and more. From 8am to 10am, delight in our morning plates menu with a filling breakfast burrito, quinoa bowls, and more. If you need to make a quick getaway, stop by the Canyon Counter for a quick bite and a coffee.
After breakfast, set out on a morning hike through one of the nearby state parks, including Snow Canyon State Park and the famous Zion National Park. We offer daily guided hikes suitable for a wide range of skill levels. The hikes last about two hours and will take you through some of Utah’s most beautiful scenic routes.
Hit pause after your morning hike while you unwind and fuel up with lunch from Canyon Breeze Restaurant. Dig into our healthy lunch buffet with favorites like burgers, chili, salads, and daily specials as you get ready for your next adventure. Not wasting any time post-lunch, hit the trails once again — this time on bike. We offer our retreat guests complimentary bike rentals and helpful tips on the best nearby trails.
If you’d like to opt for indoor recreation instead, we offer our guests an array of refreshing yoga classes. Stretch and sculpt with classes designed to leave you feeling brand new. From paddle board yoga to our classic yoga flow, unwind in style at Red Mountain Resort.
After working your core, treat yourself to a little afternoon indulgence at the award-winning Sagestone Spa and Salon. Give your skin a refresh after spending the day outdoors with one of our facials. From our signature 50-minute facial to an 80-minute intensive hydrating facial, feel renewed after a visit to our spa.
Close out your day in St. George, Utah with the gourmet flavors cooked up at Canyon Breeze Restaurant’s dinner service. Featuring a different menu every night, sip and savor the best local cuisine at our restaurant. Before the day ends, be sure to catch a stunning desert sunset displayed in bright color over the red rock cliffs.
Need help planning your road trip from Las Vegas? Get in touch with our team to book an unforgettable adventure at Red Mountain Resort.
Top photo by Dino Reichmuth on Unsplash
Included in this Package
- Seven nights in your choice of accommodations, Desert Oasis or Villa
- Three delicious and nutritious meals each day
- Daily guided hiking and fitness classes
- Resting Metabolic Rate testing
- InBody composition analysis
- Acupuncture - to promote the body's natural ability to detoxify
- Personal nutrition consultation
- Personal training session
- Customized fitness plan
- Informative group workshops - Keys to Successful Weight Loss, Train the Brain for Weight Loss, Am I Hungry? Understanding the Mindful Eating Cycle and NEW the Brain-Wellness Connection
- Empowering fitness workshops - Cardiovascular Workshop, Rebounding for Weight Loss and MELT for Reset
- Warm Detox Wrap at Sagestone Spa & Salon
- Canyon Breeze healthy cooking demonstration
- Mindful Eating luncheon
- Pre-arrival and post-departure consultations with a Red Mountain health coach
- Service fees
* Based on double occupancy in Desert Oasis accommodations. Spa, adventure, and wellness activity gratuities are not included in the nightly rate.
A Rare, Uniquely Empowering 5 Day/4 Night Energy Healing Retreat
THIS 5-DAY, 4-NIGHT RETREAT INCLUDES:
- A pre-retreat life assessment questionnaire
- A private healing consultation with Andrea
- Kundalini Yoga Meditation, Pranayam
- Energy Healing Psychology and multi-dimensional Healing Sessions-how and why it often works even when nothing else has
- Outdoor sessions 3 Hikes including Guided Healing Meditations and Journaling, Sunrise Yoga Celebration, Fire Ceremony and Spiral Manifesting Walk
- Dinners together to review the day, Q&A, and extended learning and enjoyment
- A retreat workbook and a copy of Andrea's best-selling book for reference and study
- Take home sustainable strategies, healing tools and skills, inner knowing, and conscious awareness
* We advise registering for this retreat at your earliest possible opportunity. They do sell out. Space is limited to ensure personal attention and a great group dynamic. Reserve the Fall Retreat before September 6, 2019.
Contact Lindy Overton at Red Mountain email@example.com or 435-652-5744 for questions or to make your reservation.
Retreat pricing starts at $2,325 per person, per stay in Desert Oasis double occupancy accommodations. Single occupancy starts at $2,550. Additional nights are also available before and after the retreat at discounted group pricing. * Taxes and spa, adventure, and wellness activity gratuities not included.
YOUR STAY INCLUDES
- 5 days, 4 nights - Accommodations
- Daily Guided Hiking
- 3 Meals Daily
- Unlimited Fitness Classes
- (2) 50 minute personal Training Sessions with the LiVe Well exercise prescription
- (1) Meditation Workshop
- (1) 50 minute Sagestone Customized Massage
- Service Fees