Executive Health & Wellness Retreat
At Red Mountain Resort in St. George, Utah
The Executive Health & Wellness Retreat has been designed to combine the medical expertise of Intermountain Healthcare’s LiVe Well Center with Red Mountain Resort’s balanced and natural approach to wellness. The five-day, four-night Essential Retreat package includes a state of the art comprehensive health evaluation, including genomics testing, with the healthcare professionals at Intermountain Healthcare LiVe Well Center in St. George, Utah.
Guests will enjoy all the benefits of the Red Mountain Essential Retreat, an inclusive retreat that inspires guests to live a healthier life through outdoor adventure, healthy and delicious meals, fitness classes and wellness activities. On the first full day of their stay, guests will be taken to the Intermountain live Well Center, for the Executive Health Exam, a 6 hour experience. After their exam, they will return to the resort to enjoy the remainder of their visit to Red Mountain, armed with personalized knowledge about how to live a healthier life.
5-Day, 4-night retreat starting at $3,200.
Included in this Package
The comprehensive physical is a series of private, personalized assessments and recommendations from experienced medical professionals. It includes:
- Health risk assessment and medical history review
- Full medical exam, including blood analysis, health metrics, medication, supplement review, and EKG—all with same day results
- DNA analysis including, HerediGene™, which identifies risks for certain hereditary cancers and RxMatch™, that provides recommendations for medications and dosages based on your personal genetic results.
- Nutrition evaluation to create a personalized nutrition program
- Strength, balance and flexibility testing
- Resting metabolic rate and body composition tests
- Aerobic fitness testing
- Personalized exercise prescription
- Life balance review with recommendations for stress management
- Thorough review of your results, with a copy of all tests and recommendations
About DNA Analysis: You will be mailed a genetic testing kit, and you will swab the inside of your mouth to collect your DNA. These will be reviewed by your physician during your Executive Health Exam. HerediGene™ is a genetic test looks for inherited mutations linked to an increased risk for cancer. Up to 10% of all cancers, such as breast, ovarian, prostate, pancreatic and melanoma are due to a gene mutation that can be passed through your family. RxMatch™ uses your genetic information to help physicians use the right and appropriate dosages of prescription medication, leading to improved results.
NOTE: This retreat cannot be reserved within 21 days of arrival.
Testing is performed Monday – Friday at the Intermountain LiVe Well Center. Physical appointments are limited.
Learn more about the Executive Health Exam at Intermountain LiVe Well Center.