Essential Zion Adventure Retreat
A 4-night retreat at The preferred Zion National Park Resort
As timeless as the Park itself, whether this is your first trip to Red Mountain or one of many, a trip to Zion National Park with Red Mountain Resort's guides is extraordinary. This Zion adventure has a 4-night minimum, and includes all the components of the Essential Retreat - plus the trip to Zion, and we'll even pack a healthy to-go lunch for the trip. Experience Zion National Park today.
Seasonal Experience Choices: May 1 – October 31, you can switch to a Bryce Canyon adventure for $50 more per person. When weather and river conditions allow, you can hike the iconic Zion Narrows for $25 more, typically June 1 – September 30.
Included in this Package
- Choice of accommodations, Desert Oasis or Villa
- Three healthy meals daily
- Daily guided morning hikes
- Fitness classes
- Healthy life classes & events
- Personal discovery activities
- Eat Well, Feel Well cooking demonstrations
- Complimentary WiFi in rooms and throughout resort
- 42” flat-screen, high-definition televisions
- Welcome gift of water bottle and backpack
- Use of indoor & seasonal outdoor pools, bicycles, walking trails, strength & cardio studios and other amenities
* Based on double occupancy in Desert Oasis accommodations. Spa, adventure, and wellness activity gratuities are not included in the nightly rate. No Monday arrivals. Zion and Bryce trips available as scheduled weekly. Additional trips are available at private guided rates. The Zion adventure excursion does not go to Angels Landing.