Essential Zion Adventure Retreat
Go Girl® Retreat
The Preferred Zion National Park Resort with Retreats Starting at $340*
As timeless as the Park itself, whether this is your first trip to Red Mountain or one of many, a trip to Zion National Park with Red Mountain Resort's guides is extraordinary. This Zion adventure has a 4-night minimum, and includes all the components of the Essential Retreat - plus the trip to Zion, and we'll even pack a healthy to-go lunch for the trip. Experience Zion National Park today.
New for 2018 Bryce Upgrade! From May 1 - September 30th, you can switch to a Bryce Canyon National Park trip, instead of Zion, for $75 more.
Included in this Package
- Choice of accommodations deluxe or villa
- Three healthy meals daily
- Daily guided morning hikes
- Fitness classes
- Healthy life classes & events
- Personal discovery activities
- Eat Well, Feel Well cooking demonstrations
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in rooms and throughout resort
- 42” flat-screen, high-definition televisions
- Welcome gift of water bottle and backpack
- Use of indoor & seasonal outdoor pools, bicycles, walking trails, strength & cardio studios and other amenities
*Based on double occupancy in deluxe accommodations. No Monday Arrivals. Spa gratuities, and taxes not included. Zion and Bryce trips available as scheduled weekly. Additional trips are available at private guided rates.
A Rare, Uniquely Empowering 5 Day/4 Night Energy Healing Retreat
THIS 5-DAY, 4-NIGHT RETREAT INCLUDES:
- A pre-retreat life assessment questionnaire
- A private healing consultation with Andrea
- Kundalini Yoga Meditation, Pranayam
- Energy Healing Psychology and multi-dimensional Healing Sessions-how and why it often works even when nothing else has
- Outdoor sessions 3 Hikes including Guided Healing Meditations and Journaling, Sunrise Yoga Celebration, Fire Ceremony and Spiral Manifesting Walk
- Dinners together to review the day, Q&A, and extended learning and enjoyment
- A retreat workbook and a copy of Andrea's best-selling book for reference and study
- Take home sustainable strategies, healing tools and skills, inner knowing, and conscious awareness
*Please note, it is advisable to register for this retreat at your earliest possible opportunity. They do sell out. It is open now, however space is limited to insure personal attention and a great group dynamic. Space still available in the Spring Retreat. Reserve the Fall Retreat before August 24, 2018.
Contact Lindy Overton at Red Mountain email@example.com or 435-652-5744 for questions or to make your reservation.
Retreat pricing starts at $2,240 per person, per stay in Deluxe Double Occupancy accommodations. Single Occupancy starts at $2,480. Additional nights are also available before and after the retreat at discounted group pricing. Taxes not included.
DETOX ADD-ON INCLUDES:
- Detox Smoothies with Metagenics Ultraclear Product while you are at Red Mountain.
- Take home Ultraclear Powder Mix to continue your Detoxification Program.
- (1) 50-minute Acupuncture Treatment
- Choice of (1) Lymphatic Drainage Massage or Warm Detox Wrap
2018 Retreat Dates
Retreats are Sunday – Sunday
- 7:30-8:45pm: Private Orientation and Yoga Class: Meet the group and set the intention for your weekend together.
- 8:00am: Hike
- 11:00am: Gentle Yoga
- 12:00pm Private Chakra Balancing Class: Restore a harmonious energy flow to enhance vitality, well-being and centeredness.
- 2:30pm: Yoga in Snow Canyon
- 8:00pm: Sound Bath: a meditative journey of self discovery and inner exploration with Himalayan Singing Bowls that produce sounds to promote healing on all levels, deep relaxation and peace.
- 6:30am: Sunrise Yoga: Welcome the skies on our breathtaking Lava View Lawn.
- 8:00am: Hike or 9:45am: Yoga for Hips and Spine
- 11:00am: Yoga Flow
- 4:30pm: Gentle Yoga
- 5:30pm: Succesful Meditation: Learn effective tools to make meditation part of your daily reality that compliments your yoga practice.
- 8:00am: Hike or 9:30am: Yoga for Better Posture
- 11:00am: Gentle Yoga