Essential Zion Adventure Retreat
The Preferred Zion National Park Resort with Retreats Starting at $340*
As timeless as the Park itself, whether this is your first trip to Red Mountain or one of many, a trip to Zion National Park with Red Mountain Resort's guides is extraordinary. This Zion adventure has a 4-night minimum, and includes all the components of the Essential Retreat - plus the trip to Zion, and we'll even pack a healthy to-go lunch for the trip. Experience Zion National Park today.
Bryce Upgrade! From May 1 - September 30th, you can switch to a Bryce Canyon National Park trip, instead of Zion, for $75 more.
Included in this Package
- Choice of accommodations deluxe or villa
- Three healthy meals daily
- Daily guided morning hikes
- Fitness classes
- Healthy life classes & events
- Personal discovery activities
- Eat Well, Feel Well cooking demonstrations
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in rooms and throughout resort
- 42” flat-screen, high-definition televisions
- Welcome gift of water bottle and backpack
- Use of indoor & seasonal outdoor pools, bicycles, walking trails, strength & cardio studios and other amenities
* Based on double occupancy in Deluxe accommodations. Spa, adventure, and wellness activity gratuities are not included in the nightly rate. No Monday arrivals. Zion and Bryce trips available as scheduled weekly. Additional trips are available at private guided rates. The Zion Adventure Retreat does not go to Angels Landing.
A Rare, Uniquely Empowering 5 Day/4 Night Energy Healing Retreat
THIS 5-DAY, 4-NIGHT RETREAT INCLUDES:
- A pre-retreat life assessment questionnaire
- A private healing consultation with Andrea
- Kundalini Yoga Meditation, Pranayam
- Energy Healing Psychology and multi-dimensional Healing Sessions-how and why it often works even when nothing else has
- Outdoor sessions 3 Hikes including Guided Healing Meditations and Journaling, Sunrise Yoga Celebration, Fire Ceremony and Spiral Manifesting Walk
- Dinners together to review the day, Q&A, and extended learning and enjoyment
- A retreat workbook and a copy of Andrea's best-selling book for reference and study
- Take home sustainable strategies, healing tools and skills, inner knowing, and conscious awareness
* We advise registering for this retreat at your earliest possible opportunity. They do sell out. Space is limited to ensure personal attention and a great group dynamic. Reserve the Fall Retreat before September 6, 2019.
Contact Lindy Overton at Red Mountain firstname.lastname@example.org or 435-652-5744 for questions or to make your reservation.
Retreat pricing starts at $2,325 per person, per stay in Deluxe Double Occupancy accommodations. Single Occupancy starts at $2,550. Additional nights are also available before and after the retreat at discounted group pricing. * Taxes and spa, adventure, and wellness activity gratuities not included.