Emotional Fitness Retreat
November 6-10, 2019 (Starting at $2,325 plus taxes)
SOLD OUT – Watch for an announcement on upcoming retreat dates.
Contact Lindy Overton with Red Mountain Resort at email@example.com or 435-652-5744 for questions or to make your reservation.
Emotional Fitness – The ability to resolve even the most difficult challenges of your life and welcome all life has to offer you through experiential discovery and conscious awareness of your true purpose and identity. This empowering, sustainable program with Energy Healing Expert Andrea Becky Hanson offered at Red Mountain Resort since 2002. It is a tried and true gift of transformation and personal evolution like no other.
The ever-evolving Emotional Fitness Retreat methods and activities are right for any level of experience in energy healing. This is your personal healing and empowerment journey with the benefit of a group power of like minded people. The only pre-requisite is an open mind, and deep desire to life a healthy and joyful life no matter what life brings you. The retreat is made up of three over-lapping processes.1. Identifying and freeing yourself of painful stuck emotions, thoughts, beliefs and habits.2. Recognizing and realizing your unique true limitless natural and authentic identity, talents and purpose. 3. Understanding how to be in the world and live confidently with compassion and knowingness your life purpose and your heart's deepest desires.
Included in this Package
A Rare, Uniquely Empowering 5 Day/4 Night Energy Healing Retreat
THIS 5-DAY, 4-NIGHT RETREAT INCLUDES:
- A pre-retreat life assessment questionnaire
- A private healing consultation with Andrea
- Kundalini Yoga Meditation, Pranayam
- Energy Healing Psychology and multi-dimensional Healing Sessions-how and why it often works even when nothing else has
- Outdoor sessions 3 Hikes including Guided Healing Meditations and Journaling, Sunrise Yoga Celebration, Fire Ceremony and Spiral Manifesting Walk
- Dinners together to review the day, Q&A, and extended learning and enjoyment
- A retreat workbook and a copy of Andrea's best-selling book for reference and study
- Take home sustainable strategies, healing tools and skills, inner knowing, and conscious awareness
* We advise registering for this retreat at your earliest possible opportunity. They do sell out. Space is limited to ensure personal attention and a great group dynamic. Reserve the Fall Retreat before September 6, 2019.
Contact Lindy Overton at Red Mountain firstname.lastname@example.org or 435-652-5744 for questions or to make your reservation.
Retreat pricing starts at $2,325 per person, per stay in Deluxe Double Occupancy accommodations. Single Occupancy starts at $2,550. Additional nights are also available before and after the retreat at discounted group pricing. * Taxes and spa, adventure, and wellness activity gratuities not included.
ANDREA BECKY HANSON
Andrea has 45 years of experience in multi-cultural, multi-dimensional holistic healing studies, training and teaching in over 25 countries. This includes 9 years as an instructor and Program Director of Deepak Chopra's Center for Wellbeing in San Diego, California. Andrea's formal education is in Psychology and Speech and Hearing Sciences and has multiple certifications in holistic healing modalities including Energy Psychology, Multi-dimensional Healing, Kundalini Yoga, Meditation and Ayurveda. She is a certified Chopra Center Vedic Educator and a Sentient Intuitive and in Private Practice.
As an innovating catalyst for realization of human joy, peace, purpose, meaning and excellence, she skillfully weaves ancient wisdom sciences and leading edge scientific discoveries into intriguing, empowering, practical and sustainable healing practices.
Andrea resides in Park City with her husband and beloved pets and also enjoys being in nature, wildlife, snow sports, triathlons, writing, music and film.