Warm Ginger Apple Cider
- 2 cups apple cider or apple juice
- 1/8 tsp. ginger ground
- 1/4 tsp. cinnamon
- 2 tbsp. ginger, freshly grated
- 1/8 tsp. allspice
- Mix ground spices with 1 tbsn. Apple cider until well combined. Add into a small sauce pot with the rest of the apple cider.
- Finely grate fresh ginger with a cheese grater. Gather up grated ginger and squeeze 1 tbsn. Ginger juice into the pan.
- Heat until hot.
- Pour through a fine mesh sieve or tea strainer into tea cup. Garnish with cinnamon sticks.
Nutrition facts: 120 Calories, 29 Carbs, 1 Protein, 1 Fat, 1 Fiber