Sagestone Mojito Ingredients
- 8 mint leaves
- ¼ cup lime juice, fresh-squeezed
- ¼ cup simple syrup (recipe follows)
- 3 fl. oz. Sauvignon blanc
- 7 fl. oz. Ron Copa rum-flavored distilled wine spirits
Simple Syrup Ingredients
- 2 cups granulated organic cane sugar
- 2 cups warm water
Sagestone Mojito Directions
- In a cocktail shaker, muddle together mint leaves, fresh-squeezed lime juice, and simple syrup until leaves are crushed.
- Add Sauvignon blanc and rum-flavored distilled wine spirits (or rum) and shake vigorously to mix. Pour over ice and garnish with a fresh mint sprig and a lime wheel.
Simple Syrup Directions
- Combine sugar and water in a medium sauce pot and bring to a simmer over low to medium heat. Stir occasionally until sugar has melted into the water, about two or three minutes.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool. Simple syrup can be stored in the refrigerator for future use for up to two weeks.
Nutritional Key: Calories/Carbs/Proteins/Fat/Fiber 322/56/trace/trace/trace