Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 ¾ Tbsp. butter, softened
- 4 ¾ Tbsp. packed brown sugar
- 2 ½ Tbsp. sugar
- 2 ¼ oz. pumpkin, solid pack
- ½ Tbsp. egg, beaten
- 1/8 tsp. vanilla extract
- 5 oz. wheat flour, all-purpose
- 2 ½ oz. oats, quick-cooking
- ¼ tsp. baking soda
- ¼ tsp. cinnamon, ground
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- 5 Tbsp. chocolate chips, semi-sweet
- In a large mixing bowl, cream butter and sugars.
- Beat in the pumpkin, egg and vanilla.
- Combine the flour, oats, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt; gradually add to creamed mixture.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Drop by slightly heaping tablespoonfuls 2 inches apart onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 10–12 minutes until lightly browned.