Prickly Pear Margarita
- 1 fl. oz. triple sec distilled wine spirits
- 8 fl. oz. agave wine spirits
- 2 fl. oz. fresh-squeezed lime juice
- 1 cup ice cubes
- 1 fl. oz. prickly pear purée
- 2 fl. oz. Simple Syrup
Simple Syrup Ingredients
- ¼ cup granulated organic cane sugar
- ¼ cup warm water
- Moisten a margarita glass rim with a lime wedge and dip the rim of the glass into salt.
- To serve on the rocks: Combine all ingredients into a cocktail shaker to mix, then pour over ice.
- To serve blended: Combine all ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth.
Simple Syrup Directions
- Combine sugar and water in a medium sauce pot and bring to a simmer over low to medium heat. Stir occasionally until the sugar has melted into the water, about 2-3 minutes.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool. Simple Syrup can be stored in the refrigerator for future use, up to two weeks.
Nutritional Key: Calories/Carbs/Proteins/Fat/Fiber 402/69/trace/trace/trace