Molasses Gingersnap Cookies
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- ¾ cup canola oil
- 1 tsp. ground ginger
- ¼ cup molasses
- 1 tsp. cloves
- 1 egg
- ¼ tsp. kosher salt
- 2 cups unbleached all-purpose flour
- 1 tbsp. granulated organic cane sugar
- 2 tsp. baking soda
- Preheat oven to 350˚F.
- Combine brown sugar, canola oil, molasses, and egg. Cream together in a mixing bowl.
- Add the dry ingredients and mix well. The dough should be soft.
- Roll into three-inch balls, place on a greased cookie sheet, and flatten with a fork.
- Bake 10-12 minutes or until lightly brown in color; reduce baking time if you prefer a chewy cookie.
- Let cool, sugarcoat with a sprinkle of organic sugar, and serve.
Nutritional Key: Calories/Carbs/Proteins/Fat/Fiber 150/20/2/8/trace