Grilled Vegetables and Marinade
- 1 medium Zucchini. Cut lengthwise, ½" thick
- 1 medium Yellow Squash, Cut lengthwise ½" thick
- 3 Roma Tomatoes. Halved lengthwise
- 1 tbs Roasted Garlic Cloves
- 1 tbs Roasted Shallots
- Marinade For Grilled Vegetables
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ⅛ tbs basil, dried
- ⅛ tbsp oregano, dried
- ⅛ tbsp thyme, fresh
- ⅛ tbsp rosemary fresh, chopped
- Kosher salt to taste
- Black Pepper to taste
- 1 tbs garlic, chopped
- Cut the zucchini, yellow squash, and roma tomatoes.
- Add to the marinade, mixing to coat thoroughly.
- Roast the garlic and shallots, cool, then chop coarsely.
- Grill the squash and tomatoes on a broiler, cool on a sheet pan, then cut on a bias.
- Combine with the garlic and shallots.
Nutritional Key: Calories/Carbs/Proteins/Fat/Fiber 19/3g/1g/1g/1g
- Combine all ingredients
Nutritional Key: Calories/Carbs/Proteins/Fat/Fiber 4/trace/trace/trace/trace
Servings: 6 / Yields 12 ounces - 1/6 of a recipe (2 ounces)