Grilled Ginger Chicken Thighs
- 2 lbs. skinless chicken, trimmed (dark meat and boneless thigh)
- 1 ¼ cups ginger ale
- ¾ cup rice vinegar
- 1 tbsp. salt
- 1 tbsp. garlic, minced
- ⅛ cup ginger root, grated
- 1 tbsp. amino acid, Bragg brand
- 6 shishito peppers
Jade Matcha Rice Ingredients
- ½ cup jade rice
- ½ tsp. salt
- ¾ cup water
- ½ tsp. matcha tea powder
Miso Kaffir Sriracha Sauce Ingredients
- ⅛ cup white miso
- 1 ½ tbsp. chili sauce, Mae Ploy brand
- ¾ cup olive oil
- ⅛ cup lemongrass, sliced
- 6 kaffir lime leaves
- ½ cup lime juice
- 1 ½ tbsp. sriracha chili sauce
- ¾ tsp. garlic, minced
Roasted Red Radishes Ingredients
- 2 cups red radish slices
- 1 tsp. salt and pepper
- ⅛ cup olive oil
- Mix all ingredients aside from the shishito peppers in a medium-size bowl. Add chicken thighs and marinate for 2-3 hours.
- Remove from marinade and place on oiled and seasoned grill. Grill until cooked through, temperature reaching 165°F.
- Place a small amount of Miso Kaffir Sriracha Sauce in a zigzag pattern on the plate.
- Place 2 oz. of Jade Matcha Rice in the middle of the sauce pattern, then lean the chicken on the rice. Top with Roasted Red Radishes and a dab of sauce.
- Fire-roast shishito peppers on grill and then place on top of the roasted radishes.
Jade Matcha Rice Directions
- Mix rice with all ingredients in a small saucepan.
- Bring to a boil, cover with a lid, and turn temperature down to low. Cook until absorbed, about 30-40 minutes.
Miso Kaffir Sriracha Sauce Directions
- Combine all ingredients into blender except oil and kaffir leaves. Blend on medium speed.
- Add oil in slowly, then add leaves. Blend until leaves are broken up into small bits.
Roasted Red Radishes Directions
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Slice radishes to a medium thickness. Toss with oil, salt, and pepper.
- Spread on sheet pan and roast for 10-11 minutes.
Nutritional Key: Calories/Carbs/Proteins/Fat/Fiber 217/7/31/7/trace