Granny Smith Apple, Cranberry & Chipotle Chutney
- 3 cups granny smith apple, peeled and diced
- ½ cup apple juice
- ½ cups red onion, julienne
- ½ cups cider vinegar
- ½ cups dried cranberries
- 1 tsp. mustard seed
- ½ cups brown sugar
- 4 tsp. chipotle peppers
- Preheat sauce pot; saute onion and mustard seeds until onion begins to soften, then add in apples and saute for another minute or so.
- Add remaining ingredients and reduce over medium heat until most of the liquid has been cooked out.
- Hold at room temperature for service.