Gluten Free Lemon Blueberry Bundt Cake With Lemon Glaze
Gluten Free Lemon Blueberry Bundt Cake
- ½ cup softened unsalted butter
- ½ cup yogurt ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 eggs
- 3 cups Cup4Cup™ gluten free flour
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1 teaspoon lemon extract
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- 1 cup lemon glaze (See recipe below)
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 1/2 tablespoon lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon lemon extract
Per serving: 384 calories l 67g carbohydrates l 5g protein l 7g fat l 1g fiber
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- In a countertop stand mixer (or mixing bowl with electric hand mixer) cream together butter, sugar and salt until light and fluffy.
- Scrape down bowl during the creaming process.
- Add yogurt and eggs one at a time.
- Sift together dry ingredients and add to butter mixture on slow speed. Do not over mix.
- Mix in buttermilk, lemon extract and lemon zest.
- Fold in blueberries.
- Pour into buttered floured bundt pan.
- Bake for 1 hour 15 minutes, or until a toothpick or wooden skewer comes out clean.
- Cool and top with lemon glaze.
- Cut into 16 slices.
- Sift powdered sugar and blend with liquids.
- Top cake with glaze.
Note: There are many gluten free flours. For best results, we recommend Cup4Cup™ brand gluten free flour.