Gluten Free Egg Bread
- 3 cups gluten free flour
- 6 egg yolks
- 2 tsp. kosher salt
- ⅓ cup canola oil
- 1 tsp. baker's dry yeast
- 1 ¾ cup club soda (or sparkling water)
- ½ cup organic cane sugar
- Combine dry ingredients in a mixing bowl. In a separate mixing bowl, combine egg yolks and club soda (or sparkling water)
- Add liquid ingredients to dry ingredients and mix with an electric mixer using a whip or paddle attachment for 4 minutes on medium speed.
- Place mixture into a greased 3 quart loaf pan, cover and place in a warm humid environment; allow to proof for 40-45 minutes.
- Bake at 325 F for 50-60 minutes or until the sides begin to pull away from the pan. Internal temperature should be 200F, and the loaf should have a nice golden brown top.
- Unmold from pan immediately and cool on a wire rack.
Nutritional Key: Calories/Carbs/Proteins/Fat/Fiber 115/16g/2g/4g/1g