Citrus Spinach Arugula Salad
- 1 Quart spinach
- 2 cups Arugula
- 1/4 cup grapefruit segments
- 1/3 cup orange segments
- 1/3 cup beets, cooked and peeled
- 1/4 cup grapefruit juice
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 2 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 tbsp. orange zest
- 1 tbsp. lemon zest
- pinch of salt & pepper
- 1/4 cup goat cheese
- Pack spinach in a measuring cup. Place into a large mixing bowl along with the arugula.
- Zest orange and lemon into mixing bowl with greens.
- Peel oranges and grapefruit.
- Separate oranges and grapefruit. Add to mixing bowl with greens.
- Squeeze cores of the orange and grapefruit into mixing bowl. Add fresh squeezed lemon juice.
- Dice cooked beets and add to bowl. Add salt and pepper.
- Toss salad.
- Portion salad onto plates and top with crumbled goat cheese. Add candied pecans or other nuts as you wish.
Calories 82; Carbs 10g; Protein 5g; Fat 3g; Fiber 2g.