Lynnette’s Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 2 ¼ cups unbleached all-purpose flour
- ¾ cup granulated organic cane sugar
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- 2 eggs, well beaten
- 1 ½ cups unsalted butter, softened
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- 1 cup walnuts, chopped
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In a mixing bowl, combine flour, baking soda, and salt; set aside.
- In a mixer, beat together butter, sugar, and vanilla extract until creamy.
- Beat in eggs.
- Gradually beat in flour mixture, then stir in chocolate chips and nuts.
- Roll into small balls and flatten slightly on ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake 9-11 minutes, until edges are golden brown.
- Let stand on cookie sheets for 2 minutes.
- Remove the cookies and allow to cool.
Nutritional Key: Calories/Carbs/Proteins/Fat/Fiber 120/13/1/8/1