Banana Snickerdoodle Cookie Sundae
- 1 ⅛ cup canola oil
- 3 ¾ cups gluten-free flour
- 1 ½ tbsp. molasses
- 1 ½ tbsp. baking powder
- 3 large bananas
- ½ tsp. salt
- 1 ½ tbsp. vanilla extract
- 2 ½ cups sugar
- 1 tbsp. ground cinnamon
Vanilla Maple Coconut Sorbet Ingredients
- ⅓ cup maple syrup
- 1 vanilla bean, split and scraped
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 ½ cup coconut milk
Vegan Caramel Sauce Ingredients
- ⅛ cup coconut milk, canned
- 1 ⅛ tsp. arrowroot
- ¼ cup unsweetened coconut milk, carton
- ½ tbsp. water
- ⅛ cup cashews, unsalted and raw
- ½ tsp. vanilla extract
- ⅛ cup coconut sugar
- 1 tbsp. coconut oil
- ⅛ cup brown rice syrup
- 1 pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Mix wet ingredients together in a large mixing bowl. In a separate bowl, mix together dry ingredients.
- Add dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix until well combined.
- Scoop ¼ cup of dough and roll into a ball. Roll the balls in a mixture of cinnamon and sugar before baking.
- Spray a light coating of pan spray on a cookie sheet pan. Place cookie dough balls on the sheet pan, leaving about a half-inch of space between each.
- Bake for 14-18 minutes.
- Remove from oven and cool for 1-2 minutes, enough to be able to remove cookies from pan with a spatula.
- Place warm cookie into a bowl and top with Vegan Caramel Sauce and a scoop of Vanilla Maple Coconut Sorbet.
Vanilla Maple Coconut Sorbet Directions
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl. Freeze in an ice cream maker.
Vegan Caramel Sauce Directions
- In a blender, mix cashews with milks until smooth.
- In a small saucepan, combine the cashew/coconut mixture, coconut sugar, and brown rice syrup. Whisking continuously, let simmer for 2-3 minutes.
- Make a slurry with the water and arrowroot by mixing together until well combined. Add to the saucepan and cook for an additional 1-2 minutes.
- Remove from heat and add vanilla and salt. Stir in coconut oil. Allow to cool.
Nutritional Key: Calories/Carbs/Proteins/Fat/Fiber 373/64/3/13/1