LiVe Well at Red Mountain Resort
Red Mountain Resort is pleased to announce its new Rejuvenate & LiVe Well Retreat featuring the Intermountain Healthcare LiVe Well Center at Dixie Regional Medical Center in St. George, Utah. During the five day, four night retreat, guests receive personalized health plans from experts at the LiVe Well Center and enact them at Red Mountain Resort through unique wellness classes, private training sessions and a revitalizing spa treatment.
“We wanted to create a comprehensive package that helps guests achieve a sustainable quality of life,” says Tracey Welsh, general manager of Red Mountain Resort. “This new retreat combines the expertise of the health professionals at the Intermountain LiVe Well Center with the exceptional amenities and activities at Red Mountain. Guests leave rejuvenated and motivated to maintain a healthy lifestyle once they return home.”
The retreat begins with a health assessment at the LiVe Well Center where guests meet with physicians and nutritionists to determine their health history and personal wellness goals. The process includes full body composition analysis, fitness evaluations, metabolic testing and nutritional education. Each guest also receives a personalized take-home health and fitness guide, along with three customized coaching sessions via phone or email once the guest arrives home.
After the assessment, guests return to Red Mountain Resort to apply their wellness knowledge. In addition to daily fitness classes and outdoor adventure activities, guests receive two private training sessions, one Meditation Workshop and a 50-minute massage in the award-winning Sagestone Spa & Salon.
The five day, four night Rejuvenate & LiVe Well Retreat costs $1,625 per person and includes:
- Choice of deluxe or villa accommodations
- One 3.5-hour, Platinum-Level assessment at the Intermountain Healthcare LiVe Well Center:
- Meetings with a physician and nutritionist to determine personal wellness goals
- One personalized, take-home healthy eating guide and exercise regimen
- One month of fitness classes at the LiVe Well Center after the retreat
- Three 30-minute customized health coaching sessions with an expert from the LiVe Well Center via phone, email or in
- Three healthy meals daily
- Two 50-minute private training sessions
- One Meditation Workshop
- One 50-minute Sagestone Customized Massage
- Daily guided morning hikes
- Unlimited group fitness classes
- Healthy life classes and personal discovery activities
- Eat Well, Feel Well cooking demonstrations
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in rooms and throughout resort
- Use of indoor and seasonal outdoor pools, bicycles, walking trails, strength and cardio studios and other amenities
A discount of $140 is applied for guests who share a room.
About Red Mountain Resort
Nestled in Southwestern Utah’s red rock bluffs, Red Mountain Resort is a one-of-a-kind active destination retreat, inspiring guests to pursue health, wellness, balance and joy. With one of the country’s most breathtaking natural settings as its backdrop, the resort features a comprehensive selection of fitness classes and programs, outdoor and hiking adventures, nutritious cuisine and personal discovery seminars. The award-winning Sagestone Spa & Salon provides an array of unique spa services. Red Mountain Resort is conveniently located 30 minutes from St. George Municipal Airport and two hours from Las Vegas McCarran International Airport, allowing visitors an easy commute. For reservations and information, call toll-free at 877.246.HIKE, or visit RedMountainResort.com.