Share a Group Adventure at Red Mountain Resort
Award-winning property offers a myriad of unique and transformative group experiences
Located in the heart of Southwestern Utah's breathtaking red rock country, Red Mountain Resort is an ideal destination for groups looking to reconnect and share unforgettable experiences.
From creative planning to logistics, the Red Mountain Resort team assists groups in facilitating their retreat every step of the way. Whether it's a girlfriend's getaway or adult family retreat, the resort offers unique outdoor adventures, team building activities, healthy dining options and spa experiences that are tailored to help groups reinvigorate themselves and become inspired to reach their goals. Retreat offerings include:
Emotional Fitness Retreats: For the Power to Heal Life & Live Joy
Led by wellness expert Andrea Becky Hanson, this retreat is designed to provide empowerment and personal healing in a group of like-minded people. The only pre-requisite is an open mind and deep desire to live a healthy and joyful life.
This 5 day, 4 night retreat is offered from April 7-10 and October 26-30. Rates start at $2,140 per person in deluxe accommodations. The retreat includes:
- All elements of the Essential Retreat, including three healthy meals daily, unlimited health and fitness classes, daily guided hikes and more
- Pre-retreat life assessment questionnaire
- Private one-on-one consultation with energy healing expert Andrea Becky Hanson
- Kundalini Yoga Meditation, Pranayam
- Energy healing psychology and multi-dimensional healing sessions
- Three hikes including Sunrise Yoga Celebration, Fire Ceremony and Spiritual Manifesting Walk
- Group dinners to reflect on the day
- Retreat workbook and a copy of Andrea's best-selling book for reference and study
- Take-home sustainable strategies, healing tools and skills on inner knowing and conscious awareness
- Guests must register by Monday, February 22, 2016 for the spring retreat and by Friday, August 26, 2016 for the fall retreat. Single occupancy starts at $2,380 per person.
Am I Hungry?®: Mindful Eating Workshop & Retreat
During this retreat, guests learn how to experience the pleasure of eating the foods they love without fear or guilt. Led by Michelle May, M.D., owner of Am I Hungry? Mindful Eating Programs, guests will also learn methods for increasing their overall health, energy and appetite for life.
"Red Mountain Resort is the perfect choice for our Am I Hungry? Mindful Eating Retreats," says Michelle May, M.D. "The nutritious, delicious food, the serenity of the property, the myriad of activities and the exhilaration of hiking in nearby Snow Canyon gives our retreat participants the opportunity to embody the vibrant life they crave."
This 5 day, 4 night retreat takes place from Feb. 11-15. Rates start at $1,559 for double occupancy and $1,839 for single occupancy, and includes:
- Retreat activities with founder Michelle May, M.D.
- Meaningful connections with people who understand and support you
- Three healthy meals daily, including guided mindful lunches
- All resort activities, classes, and optional daily guided hikes
- Self-care time to relax, restore, and renew
This truly meaningful and restorative retreat is designed for guests experiencing the unique challenges associated with loss. From April 14-17, groups are invited to heal in a safe, nurturing and beautiful environment. Transforming Loss is guided by Judith R. Burdick, M.A.,L.L.P.: grief survivor, psychotherapist, workshop facilitator, and producer of the award-winning film, Transforming Loss—A Documentary.
This 3 day retreat is $545 per person, per night and includes:
- Deluxe accommodations
- Private hikes
- Connecting in a sacred and safe environment
- Small group processing
- Healing through additional health promoting activities
- World class spa treatments
Red Mountain Resort also offers comprehensive retreat packages designed to help groups become empowered to reach their health and fitness goals. The Rejuvenate & LiVe Well retreat includes all the amenities of the Red Mountain Essential Retreat such as daily guided hikes, three gourmet meals daily and unlimited health and fitness classes, plus customized personal training sessions, health and nutritional consultations, cooking demonstrations, boot camps and more.
To learn more about group retreats, call 800.944.3488 or submit an RFP.
About Red Mountain Resort
Nestled in Southwestern Utah’s red rock bluffs, Red Mountain Resort is a one-of-a-kind active destination retreat, inspiring guests to pursue health, wellness, balance and joy. With one of the country’s most breathtaking natural settings as its backdrop, the resort features a comprehensive selection of fitness classes and programs, outdoor and hiking adventures, nutritious cuisine and personal discovery seminars. The award-winning Sagestone Spa & Salon provides an array of unique spa services. Red Mountain Resort is conveniently located 30 minutes from St. George Municipal Airport and two hours from Las Vegas McCarran International Airport, allowing visitors an easy commute. For reservations and information, call toll-free at 877.246.HIKE, or visit RedMountainResort.com.