Give the Gift of Adventure this Holiday Season
New Hiking Tribe Essential Retreat Offers Journeys through the Red Rock Wilderness
For those who love the outdoors, whose hiking boots are their go-to shoes and prefer a hydration pack to a briefcase, Red Mountain Resort’s Hiking Tribe Essential Retreat makes the perfect gift this holiday season. The retreat includes all of the amenities of Red Mountain’s Essential Retreat, plus the choice of two wilderness adventures and an 80 minute Red Rock Hiker’s Massage, ideal for relaxation after adventurers challenge their comfort zones.
The Hiking Tribe Essential Retreat lasts for four days and three nights and starts at $275 per person, per night, based on double occupancy, in Red Mountain’s deluxe accommodations. The package is available November 1 – February 28 and includes the choice of two of the following wilderness adventures:
- Camelback Wilderness AdventureThis hike is for all levels through Utah's beautiful red rocks. Visitors will climb to the top of Camelback Mountain and breathe in the beauty of stunning views and geological formations.
- Tuacahn SaddleThis five-mile hike gains nearly 800 feet of elevation and offers some of the most dramatic views of Snow Canyon State Park. Diverse terrain includes long stretches of sand, rocky ascents and descents.
- Native American Rock Art WalkVisitors will discover the rich cultural history of the American Southwest in this interpretive walk viewing Anasazi ruins and petroglyphs guided by Archaeologist Boma Johnson.
- Gila Trail AdventureGuests can meander with their guides first across the flat plateau while they gaze at the spectacular views of the red and white canyon walls and outcrops along a back country area of Snow Canyon State Park.
- Mindful Challenge HikeAdventurers can fully engage all of their senses by adding silence to this challenge level activity. A multi-disciplinary approach that combines the skill and physical challenge of an outdoor recreation experience with aspects of meditative and stress reduction techniques to focus an individual’s attentions, emotions and physical needs to truly live in the moment.
The retreat also includes:
- One 80 minute Red Rock Hikers Massage
- Deluxe accommodations
- Three healthy meals daily
- Daily guided morning hikes
- Unlimited fitness classes
- Healthy life classes & events
- Personal discovery activities
- Eat Well, Feel Well cooking demonstrations
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in rooms and throughout resort
- Welcome gift of water bottle and backpack
- Use of indoor & seasonal outdoor pools, bicycles, walking trails, strength & cardio studios and other amenities
About Red Mountain Resort
Nestled in Southwestern Utah’s red rock bluffs, Red Mountain Resort is a one-of-a-kind active destination retreat, inspiring guests to pursue health, wellness, balance and joy. With one of the country’s most breathtaking natural settings as its backdrop, the resort features a comprehensive selection of fitness classes and programs, outdoor and hiking adventures, nutritious cuisine and personal discovery seminars. The award-winning Sagestone Spa & Salon provides an array of unique spa services. Red Mountain Resort is conveniently located 30 minutes from St. George Municipal Airport and two hours from Las Vegas McCarran International Airport, allowing visitors an easy commute. For reservations and information, call toll-free at 877.246.HIKE, or visit RedMountainResort.com.