Red Mountain Policies
Room and package rates may be based on room occupancy and number of guests in an accommodation. Rates are subject to change and do not include tax. A Resort Fee of $25 per night is added to A La Carte, non-inclusive stays.
Your Red Mountain Resort vacation can be reserved with a deposit equal to one night lodging per person plus taxes. Your balance is due upon departure. Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover are accepted. Red Mountain does not accept SpaFinder Gift Certificates.
Should you cancel more than 7 days prior to arrival, your deposit is refundable less a $50 cancellation fee per person; any cancellations within 7 days will result in 100% of your deposit being forfeited. Date changes are subject to cancellation policies.
Early departure policy
$50 per person, per night of the remaining stay will be assessed for early departure.
Young adults 16 and older may freely enjoy these limited offerings without the supervision of parent or guardian:
- Fitness classes
- Lifestyle lectures and guest programs
- Use of fitness center and dining room
- Limited Sagestone Spa & Salon services such as make-up applications, pedicures, manicures and hair services.
Young adults ages 16-17 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian while participating in the following Red Mountain activities.
- Outdoor recreation adventures including daily guided hiking, adventure trips, biking, kayaking, rock climbing, canyoneering and custom adventures.
- Spa services including facial, massage and body treatments or any one-on-one private services.
- Personal Training, Wellness Testing Workshops and excursions such as Yoga in Snow Canyon.
- Personal Discovery Sessions, such as Shamanic Energy Healing, Chakra Balancing.
Children under the age of 16 may not participate in resort activities. Red Mountain will allow children to stay on property from Memorial Day through Labor Day and offer customized family activities.
Red Mountain Resort has specific Desert Oasis rooms designated for guests who travel with their pets. Unfortunately, pets are not allowed in villa accommodations. A $35 fee per night of stay will be applied. No more than 2 pets per room. We will welcome your pet with organic treats and food and water dishes. Pets should be kenneled when left alone in guest rooms and are not allowed during activities, in our spa or in Canyon Breeze dining room. Pets must be leashed when on resort grounds.
Titles II and III of the ADA allows that service animals may be in public facilities and accommodations. If you have a Service Dog our team will ask you:
1. Is the animal required because of a disability?
2. What work or task has the animal been trained to perform?
3. To supply vaccination records.
The ADA requires that service animals be under the control of the handler at all times. The dog cannot be left in a resort room for the guest to participate in activities. If a service animal is out of control and the handler does not take effective action to control it, staff may request that the animal be removed from the premises. In our restaurants in accordance with ADA, seating, food, and drink are provided for customer use only.
Guests with pets are asked to please recognize and respect the above ADA qualifications for Service Dogs, as well as the comfort of other guests. In agreement with the definition of ADA Service dogs, Red Mountain does not recognize emotional support animals as service dogs.