Cream of Mushroom and Leek Soup
1/2 cup pure olive oil
1/4 cup leeks, sliced thinly
4 oz. brown rice flour
1 tsp. minced garlic
1/2 lb. mushrooms
1 1/2 qt. vegetable stock
4 oz. coconut milk
2–3 Tbsp. Bragg’s Liquid Aminos
- Bring olive oil to smoke point.
- Add leeks and sauté 1 minute.
- Add mushrooms and garlic. Sauté 1 minute.
- Turn heat off. Add brown rice flour and mix well.
- Let set 10 minutes.
- Add vegetable stock, stir and bring to a boil.
- Add coconut milk, liquid aminos and white pepper to taste.