Travel Together to Red Mountain Resort
Travel Together to Red Mountain Resort
~ Red Rock Retreat Welcomes Groups and Meetings with a Healthy Dose of Adventure ~
St. George, UTAH, March XX, 2013 – At Red Mountain Resort, it’s not exactly business as usual. Located in the heart of Southwest Utah’s stunning red rock country, the resort easily accommodates groups ranging from six to 100 guests while offering a myriad of unique team building activities, healthy dining options, outdoor adventures and spa experiences that leave guests feeling prepared to conquer tasks and reach their goals.
“Whether planning a corporate retreat, family gathering or social event, Red Mountain offers an array of options that can be tailored specifically to each group,” says General Manager, Tracey Welsh. “Our sales staff is here to assist with everything from creative planning to logistics from the moment groups arrive through their departure.”
Red Mountain’s Conference Center boasts nearly 10,000 square feet of event space amid breathtaking desert bluffs. From outdoor settings on the Lava View Lawn to indoor facilities such as the Padre Canyon Suite, Red Mountain Resort offers various stunning settings suitable for groups of any size.
The resort offers a wide variety of unique outdoor adventures and team building activities that help groups reinvigorate themselves and boost their endurance together. Popular activities include:
- Horseback Riding (3 hours, $90 per person) – Take in the resort’s surroundings from a higher view on a horseback adventure. Guests will have the opportunity to explore Snow Canyon State Park by horseback, which presents a mix of the Mojave Desert, Great Basin Desert and Colorado Plateau habitat and vegetation.
- Hike & Kayak (6 hours, $130 per person) – Starting with a spectacular three-mile hike, this multi-sport adventure is followed by basic kayaking on a local lake with magnificent views of the Santa Clara River Valley, as well as lunch on the shore.
- Kayenta Coffee Cruise (3 hours, $45 per person, drink included) – With this unique group adventure, guests can enjoy a guided hybrid bike tour along paved trails to coffee houses and artist galleries in the desert community of Kayenta, complete with a complimentary coffee. This scenic 12-mile round trip offers guests the option to bike one way or round trip.
Team Building Activities:
- Boot Camp (2 ½ hours, $75 per person) – Groups can have fun learning different fitness activities as they commit to better health. Break a sweat, enjoy a healthy lunch at Canyon Breeze and finish with a 25-minute Sagestone Customized Massage.
- Chili Cook-off (1 hour, $40 per person) – Each team will put its skills and creativity to the test. Teams can develop their own team name and logo while creating Red Mountain’s concoctions using local ingredients. The winner can be determined by the team’s VIP or the resort’s Chef.
- Eat Well, Feel Well Cooking Class (1 hour, $40 per person) – This cooking class offers an interactive opportunity with one of the resort’s professional chefs preparing healthy, easy-to-make dishes for guests sampling pleasure.
For the spa-goers, head over to the award-winning Sagestone Spa & Salon to take a break and relax with one of the resort’s enticing group spa experiences. Popular treatments include:
- Spa Tapas (1 hour, $50 per person) – In the true tapas tradition, groups will receive an eclectic mixture of mini-treatments to experience. This treatment is recommended for groups of 10 or more.
- Mud Pies (2 hours, $35 per person) – In this one-hour relaxing treatment, groups receive a unique mix of mini activities, including hand and arm exercises, life coach sessions, henna painting and tea leaf readings. This treatment is recommended for groups of 10 or more.
- Take a Break(1 hour, $15 per person) – Groups can breathe easy, as they enjoy one hour hand massages while sipping on nutritious and delicious smoothies.
Additionally, a full catering menu is available for groups with healthy dining options to support kosher, vegan, vegetarian and gluten-free diets. The Canyon Breeze Restaurant provides groups a double-sided fireplace, spectacular views, outdoor seating and a private dining room for comfortable dining. As an added incentive, groups with a minimum of 10 attendees staying three nights or more, receive a complimentary welcome reception, which includes a spa ‘mocktail’ and light snack, a complimentary group adventure trip, team building activity, golf or spa service.
Only a short jaunt away from Las Vegas and easily accessible from Las Vegas McCarran and St. George airports, Red Mountain Resort is the perfect retreat for group travel and meetings. For more information on Red Mountain Resort, please visit www.redmountainresort.com or call 877.246.4453. To book a group outdoor adventure, please contact Tina Freeman at 435.652.5744. Group events should be planned at least 72 hours in advance.
About Red Mountain Resort:
Nestled in Southwestern Utah’s red rock bluffs, Red Mountain Resort is a one-of-a-kind active destination retreat, inspiring guests to pursue health, wellness, balance and joy. With one of the country’s most breathtaking natural settings as its backdrop, the resort features a comprehensive selection of fitness classes and programs, outdoor and hiking adventures, nutritious cuisine and personal discovery seminars. Recently named the 2012 World’s Best Destination Spa by Travel + Leisure magazine, Red Mountain’s Sagestone Spa & Salon provides an array of unique spa services and has also been recognized as a top spa by Condé Nast Traveler, Fodor’s, Allure Magazine, Forbes.com and USA Today. Red Mountain Resort is conveniently located 30 minutes from St. George Municipal Airport and two hours from Las Vegas McCarran International Airport, allowing visitors an easy commute. For reservations and additional information, call 435.673.4905, toll-free at 877.246.HIKE, or visit www.RedMountainResort.com.
# # #
MEDIA Devyn Barker Kimberly Mannino
CONTACTS: LOU HAMMOND & ASSOCIATES LOU HAMMOND & ASSOCIATES
Phone: 212.891.0207 Phone: 212.891.0208