~ Active Retreat Inspires Couples to Reconnect Alongside Utah’s Red Rocks ~
St. George, UTAH, January 13, 2011 – As Valentine’s Day fast approaches, Red Mountain Resort offers couples the ideal retreat to recommit their love, unwind, and enjoy each other’s company. With Southwest Utah’s stunning backdrop and the perfect blend of adventure, luxury, and relaxation, couples can grow closer as they experience a romantic getaway to remember.
“It’s important that couples work toward connecting on a variety of levels,” says Andrea Hansen, Red Mountain’s Certified Energy Health Practitioner. “Red Mountain Resort offers a myriad of adventure, spiritual, and rejuvenating activities for couples to strengthen and improve their commitment to each other.”
Couples can select from a variety of activities and packages guaranteed to rekindle their romance including:
• Red Mountain’s Romance Add-on ($300 per person) – Couples can indulge in the ultimate rejuvenating romantic experience with this add-on package. The package includes a 50-minute soothing couples’ massage, a 50-minute private couples’ yoga session, and a romantic gift.
• Chef For a Day ($100 per person) – Couples can reignite their romance in the kitchen as they learn how to prepare wholesome and delicious meals with Red Mountain’s award-winning chefs. The 3-hour workshop teaches basic knife skills and offers useful practices for preparing satisfying, healthy meals.
• Canyon View Yoga* ($35 per person) – There’s no better way for couples to start their day then outside, as the sun rises over Utah’s red rock bluffs and canyons. In this stimulating 90-minute yoga session, couples engage their minds and bodies and will leave feeling confident, inspired, and refreshed.
• Horseback Riding* ($99 per person) – Designed primarily for beginners, this adventure is perfect for couples hoping to trot toward a lively romance. This scenic journey takes riders through the spectacular 7000-acre Snow Canyon state park, located just minutes from the resort.
• Santa Clara River Valley Road Ride* ($79 per person) – At Red Mountain, a bicycle ride is meant for two! This 15-mile scenic ride begins in the nearby town of Veyo and descends through the town of Gunlock. Participants will glide past the town’s reservoir, as they take in breathtaking views of the lake and the majestic Navajo sandstone.
Only a short jaunt away from Las Vegas and easily accessible from Las Vegas McCarran and St. George airports, there’s no better time for couples to venture to the resort. For more information on Red Mountain Resort’s offerings for couples, please visit RedMountainResort.com or call (877)-246-4453.
*Designates group activity. Private experiences are also available for an additional rate of $45/hour per person.
Nestled in the high desert red rock bluffs of Southwestern Utah, Red Mountain Resort is a one-of-a-kind active destination retreat, inspiring guests to pursue health, balance and joy. With one of the country’s most breathtaking natural settings as its backdrop, the resort features a comprehensive selection of fitness programs, outdoor and hiking adventures, nutritious cuisine and personal discovery services. Highlights include the year-round outdoor recreation programs at nearby Zion National Park, unlimited on-property fitness classes, and seminars hosted by some of the leading minds in health and wellness. Red Mountain Resort also features the Sagestone Spa & Salon, named one of the top spas by Condé Nast Traveler, Fodor’s, Allure Magazine, Forbes.com and USA Today. The new St. George Municipal Airport, opened in January 2011, allows visitors an easy commute, while Las Vegas is a mere two hour drive from resort property. Red Mountain is located at 1275 E. Red Mountain Circle, St George, Utah 84738. For reservations call 435.673.4905, toll-free at 877.246.HIKE, or visit RedMountainResort.com.
Media can also visit www.louhammond.com for latest press releases and images. Follow on Twitter at www.twitter.com/LouHammondPR or visit the Facebook page at www.facebook.com/louhammondpr.
# # #
Red Mountain Resort