Baked Pear with Agave Chili Glazed Pecans
1/2 cup water
2 tsp. agave syrup
1 tsp. chili powder
1/4 tsp. cayenne
1/2 cup pecans
- Peel pears.
- Cut off top portion of pear and hollow out removing core and seeds.
- Place into baking dish.
- Add ½ cup water.
- Place in preheated 350° oven. Cook until tender.
- Combine agave syrup, chili powder and cayenne in bowl.
- Toss pecans in mixture and place on silicone baking mat. Bake until caramelized, cool and crumble.
- Place pecans in warm pear and serve.