Glazed Beef Tips with Forest Mushrooms and Shallots on Sweet Potato Hash
1 lb. beef shoulder tips
8 oz. shitake mushrooms, sliced ¼"
1 Tbsp. minced shallots
Glaze (recipe below)
Sweet potato hash (recipe below)
- Sauté beef tips.
- Add shitake mushrooms.
- Add shallots.
- Add glaze.
- Serve with sweet potato hash.
1 cup water
1 ½ tsp. Bragg's Liquid Aminos (to taste)
1 ½ tsp. corn starch
- Bring water and Bragg’s to a boil.
- Mix corn starch with ½ tsp. cold water and add to boiling stock.
Sweet Potato Hash Ingredients:
1 ½ pounds sweet potatoes
Sweet Potato Hash Directions:
- Peel sweet potatos and dice ½".
- Spray with olive oil, toss and bake until just done.