Red Mountain Resort Offers World-Class Retreats for Groups of All Sizes
~ Adventure Destination Elevates Individual and
Group Potential to New Heights ~
St. George, UTAH, May 12, 2011–
Red Mountain Resort is an ideal destination for groups of all sizes to better employee communication and strengthen bonds this summer. Located in the heart of Utah’s stunning and serene red rock country, the resort’s more than 10,000 square feet of meeting space, combined with a dedicated staff tailoring to the needs of individual groups, ensure that employees feel energized and prepared to conquer upcoming challenges and reach important goals together.
“It’s important for companies to focus efforts on fostering employee communication, which in turn positively affects inter-office dynamic. We offer a medley of programs that drive this communication and improve employee interaction, all while motivating employees to think outside the box,” says General Manager Tracey Welsh. “These programs are designed not only to strengthen companies as a whole, but to harness employees’ individual potential and skill set.”
Additionally, the resort offers a full catering menu with sumptuous and healthy dining options, conducive to productive and engaging meetings. For groups looking to wind down at the end of the day, wine and beer are also available in the catering menu.
Groups, ranging from six to one hundred, can select from a myriad of team building activities, outdoor adventure trips, and spa experiences to reinvigorate employees and boost morale. Example programs include:
Team Building Activities
- Chili Cook-Off ($60 per person): In this rewarding two hour program, groups separate into teams and put their cooking skills and creativity to the test. Each team creates a unique concoction using select ingredients. The winners are judged by the group organizer and Executive Chef Dale Van Sky.
- Hike and Kayak ($135 per person): Employees begin this exciting six hour, multi-sport adventure, with an invigorating three hour hike, followed by kayaking along a lake with stunning views of nearby Santa Clara River Valley. A nutritious lunch at the shore is included.
- In Search of the Cache! ($50 per person): This engaging and gratifying program challenges employees to work together for three hours helping to better understand one another outside the office. Together, employees work to use a GPS system as they navigate through situations and accomplish targeted tasks while searching for treasure. After, the group gathers with a professional on-staff life coach to debrief and review what they learned and how to implement these skills in the workplace.
Outdoor Group Adventures
- An Evening with the Stars ($30 per person): An ideal activity to end the day, groups relax under the brilliant night sky and learn how to locate stars, planets, satellites, and constellations.
- Kayenta Coffee Cruise ($49 per person): The perfect activity for coffee and bike enthusiasts alike, this three hour adventure includes a twelve mile scenic bike tour to the coffee houses and art galleries of the desert community of Kayenta. Attendees receive a complimentary coffee drink at Xetava Gardens along the way.
- Red Mountain Fire Ceremony ($50 per person): After a long day of satisfying adventure, groups gather under the desert sky for this moving fire ceremony to release their regrets and fears and embrace their heartfelt dreams and desires.
- Zion Canyon Spirit Hike ($199 per person): This eight hour spiritual retreat is the perfect adventure to rejuvenate and refocus employees. In this guided retreat, participants hike leisurely along the Virgin River to Zion Canyon Grotto and the Emerald Pools. Highlights also include 30 minutes of restorative Hungstyle Tai Chi, a powerful mediation session, and a picnic in Springdale Park.
Group Spa Experiences
- Mudpies ($35 per person): Relax and rejuvenate by the resort’s pool in this two hour workshop, as a spa therapist demonstrates how to apply the resort’s famous body clays for smooth, glowing skin.
- Spa Tapas ($50 per person): In this one hour relaxing treat, employees receive an unique mix of mini activities, including hand and arm exercises, life coach sessions, henna painting and tea leaf readings. This activity is recommended for groups of 10 or more.
- Take a Break ($15 per person): Employees can breathe easy, as they enjoy one hour hand massages while sipping on nutritious and delicious smoothies.
It pays to be part of a group at Red Mountain Resort! As an added incentive, groups with a minimum of ten attendees who stay three nights or more, receive a complimentary welcome reception, which includes a spa ‘mocktail’ and light snack in a meeting space, as well as a choice of a complimentary group adventure trip, team building activity, golf or spa service. To make a reservation and view a full listing of group activities, guests can visit www.redmountainresort.com or contact Lori Munk at 435.652.5706. Pricing depends on group size and services requested. Group events should be planned 72 hours in advance.
Nestled in the high desert red rock bluffs of Southwestern Utah, Red Mountain Resort is a one-of-a-kind active destination retreat, inspiring guests to pursue health, balance and joy. With one of the country’s most breathtaking natural settings as its backdrop, the resort features a comprehensive selection of fitness programs, outdoor and hiking adventures, nutritious cuisine and personal discovery services. Highlights include the year-round outdoor recreation programs at nearby Zion National Park, unlimited on-property fitness classes, and seminars hosted by some of the leading minds in health and wellness. Red Mountain Resort also features the Sagestone Spa & Salon, named one of the top spas by Condé Nast Traveler, Fodor’s, Allure Magazine, Forbes.com and USA Today. The new St. George Municipal Airport, opened in January 2011, allows visitors an easy commute, while Las Vegas is a mere two hour drive from resort property. Red Mountain is located at 1275 E. Red Mountain Circle, St George, Utah 84738. For reservations call 435.673.4905, toll-free at 877.246.HIKE, or visit RedMountainResort.com.
Red Mountain Resort